Based in Utrecht, The Netherlands
May 21, 2015
Swords & Soldiers II is a 2D sidescrolling strategy game exclusively available on the eShop for Nintendo Wii U.
Follow Viking Chieftain Redbeard in an adventure that takes him across the globe (from the snowy peaks of Redbeard’s homeland to the Netherworld and the even more demonic party island Barbeardos), and pits him against the all-new Demon Horde and Persian Army factions.
The world needs some serious savin’, and it looks like the meatloving Redbeard and his local Kebab salesman Al’Yucaneet have an important part to play in events to come.
With Swords & Soldiers II, Ronimo Games seeks to create a serious strategy title in a not-so-serious setting. Don't let the cartoony visuals fool you - this is a challenging game, and playing it against other players in the local multiplayer mode will result in some serious competition. For younger players and users looking for a more casual experience, the game comes with an optional 'Easy Mode'.
Swords & Soldiers II has been in development since late 2012. It is a sequel to our award-winning debut title, which originally released in May 2009. It has been in development for over two and a half years, and it's now available for download in the eShop on Nintendo Wii U!
- 2D sidescrolling strategy is back! Get the full strategy experience without having to worry about your APM!
- Extensive campaign of 15 missions, multiple highscore-based challenges, and plenty of skirmish action to go about!
- Command the rowdy Vikings, ingenious Persians and infernal Demons as you conquer the epic campaign or face off with your friends in the dual screen multiplayer!
- Point. Press. Zap 'em! Use the touch interface to play the game from start to finish without ever pressing a button.
- Someone in your household watching soap operas? Kids watching their favorite movie AGAIN? No problem! Play Swords & Soldiers II on the GamePad in TV-off mode!
- Vikings, and plenty of 'em!
Launch Trailer - May 21th, 2015 YouTube
Introduction Trailer - May 14th, 2015 YouTube
Third Faction Reveal Trailer - March 4th, 2015 YouTube
Announcement Trailer - March 20th, 2014 YouTube
Logos & Icon
Request Press Copy
If you would like to obtain a copy for Review purposes or to stream gameplay on Youtube / Twitch, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Swords & Soldiers II Facebook
Head over to facebook.com.
Official Swords & Soldiers II Forum
Available at awesomenauts.com.
About Ronimo Games
Ronimo Games creates 2D entertainment games for downloadable platforms. We've been around for 8 years and in the meantime we've released Swords & Soldiers (Wii, PS3, Steam, iOS, Android, Wii U), Awesomenauts (PS3, Xbox 360, Steam, Playstation 4), and Swords & Soldiers II (Wii U).
Youtube monetization is permitted for all of our games. Don't hesitate to contact us for editorial and sponsorship opportunities.
More information on Ronimo Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Swords & Soldiers II Credits
Gijs Hermans, Ralph Rademakers, Martijn Thieme, Olivier Thijssen, Koen Gabriëls, Adam Daroszewski, Nikita Binda, Sanne Cazemier, Tom Clercx, Jacqueline van Rhijn
Jasper Koning, Fabian Akker, Thomas Pathuis, Kasper Geeroms, Jori Kamp, Daan Last
Joost van Dongen, Thijs Adriaansen, Maarten van den Heijkant, Machiel van Hooren, Mart Slot, Jan Schuerman
Audio and music by