Based in Utrecht, The Netherlands
27th July, 2021
The world lies in peril. Decades ago, a band of legendary warriors slayed the dreaded Shadow Titan after a long and ferocious struggle, but their celebration was short-lived. The Shadow Titan’s true intentions revealed themselves when from his broken husk flowed the Blight; a corrupting fog that alters any living creature exposed to its evil.
Blightbound is a multiplayer dungeon crawler that tasks three heroes to venture down from their mountain refuge to face the abominations of the Blight - a mysterious and corrupting fog that enshrouds the land.
Explore handcrafted dungeons, fight a terrifying cadre of mystical and monstrous enemies, grab valuable loot and recover fallen heroes to expand your roster of available warriors. Each player will fulfill a specific role on the team - warrior, assassin, or mage - to overcome colossal bosses and solve clever puzzles.
Blightbound’s development began in early 2018. Shortly after development began, we partnered with Devolver Digital to bring you the epic 2.5D cooperative Dungeon Crawler.
We released Blightbound on Steam Early Access on 29th July 2020, and almost a year later, Blightbound is fully released on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, with crossplay enabled on 27th July 2021!
- Blightbound is an ever expanding game with new dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use, and new loot to retrieve with planned free updates for the community.
- Collect unique heroes, each with their own skill set, passive abilities, and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfill bounties, and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilites that charge from fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
- Stunning mix of hand-painted characters and realtime 3D models and lighting effects.
Crossplay + Release Date Trailer YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Blightbound. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logos & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Blightbound. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
If you would like to obtain a copy for Review purposes or to stream gameplay on Youtube / Twitch, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Blightbound Facebook
Head over to facebook.com.
Official Ronimo Games Instagram
Head over to instagram.com.
Official Ronimo Games Discord
Head over to discord.com.
Official Ronimo Games Twitch
Head over to twitch.tv.
About Ronimo Games
Ronimo Games creates 2D entertainment games for downloadable platforms. We've been around for 8 years and in the meantime we've released Swords & Soldiers (Wii, PS3, Steam, iOS, Android, Wii U), Awesomenauts (PS3, Xbox 360, Steam, Playstation 4), and Swords & Soldiers II (Wii U).
Youtube monetization is permitted for all of our games. Don't hesitate to contact us for editorial and sponsorship opportunities.
More information on Ronimo Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Gijs Hermans, Ralph Rademakers, Martijn Thieme, Olivier Thijssen, Koen Gabriëls, Tim Scheel
Robin Keijzer, Yasmin Sheikh
Elsje Bakker, Sanne Cazemier, Adam Daroszewski, Sander Doomen, Dilay Erol, Wan Yie Jim, Tristan Kok, Mitch Leeuwe, Jacqueline van Rhijn, Thomas Rietbergen, Moniek Schilder, Nicole Smit, Robin Wouters
Fabian Akker, Jasper Koning
Eric Diepeveen, Mike van den Eventuin, Dion Koster, Thomas Pathuis
Joost van Dongen, Thijs Adriaansen, Maarten van den Heijkant, Machiel van Hooren, Ted de Vries, Dennis van Zwieten
Eric Castermans, Bart Knuiman, Dries Lamberechts, Paul Mertens, Daan Niphuis, Niels Uiterwijk, Cédric Van de Walle, Rick de Water
Audio and music by